The Olive Dress is based on the original Olive Jumpsuit design, but transformed into an easy going dress, perfect for all seasons depending on how you style it! I love the Olive Dress because of it’s roomy shape, tiered layers and versatility in the wardrobe.
You DO NOT need to own the Olive Jumpsuit to be able to utilize this pattern as I include all the pieces necessary to sew this dress in your zip files!
I am incorporating more patterns under a "Pay What You Can" pricing to help provide increased accessibility to my work. Please feel free to pay what you can based on your circumstances.
This Pattern includes:
- Inseam Pockets
- Two Skirt Options: Below Knee-Length + Tea Length (with ruffle!)
- Two Open Back options: Strapless Bra-Friendly & Dramatically Low Back
- Optional Waist Tie + Belt Loops
- Two Bust Cup Options: B-Cup + DD-Cup
- Additional Zero Waste/ Paperless Cutting Guide
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in fitting + adjustments
- Copyshop, Print at Home, AND Projector Files!
Level: 2- Confident Beginner
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30, UK 4-34, EU 30-60)
Linen, Crepe, Lawn, Silk Charmeuse, Voile, Double Gauze, Chambray, Boiled Wool (For Fall)
For Fabric Requirements, you can check all that info out HERE!
1 YD Lining Fabric, Twill Tape (Optional), Matching Thread
Sewing level: Confident Beginner
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-H)
Copy Shop A0 :
- A0 - 3 pages, Sizes A-H
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- Size A-H , 69 Pages, Size Layers
For size chart & finished garment Measurements, click HERE!
5% of every Retail Suggested Olive Dress Purchase will be donated to Struggles To Strengths!