"Hi! I am currently being updated with loads of new features that I can't wait to share! I will be available for purchase again on August 4, 2021. I hope to see you then!"
You DO NOT need to own the Olive Jumpsuit to be able to utilize this pattern as I include all the pieces necessary to sew this dress in your zip files!
This Pattern includes:
- Two Skirt Options: Below Knee-Length + Tea Length (with ruffle!)
- Two Open Back options: Strapless Bra-Friendly & Dramatically Low Back
- Optional Waist Tie + Belt Loops
- Drafted for a B-Cup with LOADS of ease (Many of my testers with larger cup sizes said that a DD-Cup draft was unnecessary!)
- Additional Zero Waste/ Paperless Cutting Guide
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in fitting + adjustments
Level: 2- Confident Beginner
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30)
Linen, Rayon Challis, Crepe, Lawn, Silk Charmeuse, Voile, Double Gauze, Chambray, Boiled Wool (For Fall)
1 YD Lining Fabric, Twill Tape (Optional), Interfacing (Optional), Matching Thread
Sewing level: Confident Beginner
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-H, US Size 0-30)
Copy Shop A0 & Other sizes :
- A0 - 3 pages, Sizes A-H
- 36" x 48"- 1 page; 36" x 72" - 1 page, Sizes A-H
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- Size A-H , 56 Pages, Size Layers
5% of every Olive Dress Purchase will be donated to Struggles To Strengths!