*This is a Digital Sewing Pattern, not a Physical Paper Pattern*
The Olive Dress was designed to reincorporate the original Olive Jumpsuit design into an easy going dress, perfect for all seasons depending on how you style it! I love the Olive Dress because of it’s roomy shape, tiered layers and versatility in the wardrobe.
You DO NOT need to own the Olive Jumpsuit to be able to utilize this pattern as I include all the pieces necessary to sew this dress in your zip files!
This Pattern includes:
- Two Skirt Options: Below Knee-Length + Tea Length (with ruffle!)
- Two Open Back options: Strapless Bra-Friendly & Dramatically Low Back
- Optional Waist Tie + Belt Loops
- Drafted for a B-Cup with LOADS of ease (Many of my testers with larger cup sizes said that a DD-Cup draft was unnecessary!)
- Additional Zero Waste/ Paperless Cutting Guide
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in fitting + adjustments
Level: 2- Confident Beginner
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30)
Linen, Rayon Challis, Crepe, Lawn, Silk Charmeuse, Voile, Double Gauze, Chambray, Boiled Wool (For Fall)
1 YD Lining Fabric, Twill Tape (Optional), Interfacing (Optional), Matching Thread
Sewing level: Confident Beginner
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-H, US Size 0-30)
Copy Shop A0 & 36" x 100" :
- A0 - 3 pages, Sizes A-H
- 36" x 48"- 1 page; 36" x 72" - 1 page, Sizes A-H
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- Size A-H , 56 Pages, Size Layers
5% of every Olive Dress Purchase will be donated to Struggles To Strengths!