The Olive Jumpsuit is a beautiful bridge between the confident beginner and advanced beginner sewist. It is a casual jumpsuit that offers everyone the dream of wearing secret pajamas on the daily! The Olive is also a great transitional piece that can take you from season to season depending on your fabric and styling choices!
I am incorporating more patterns under a "Pay What You Can" pricing to help provide increased accessibility to my work. Please feel free to pay what you can based on your circumstances.
This Pattern has:
- Two Pocket Options: Inseam + Patch
- Three Pant Options: Wide Leg Pant, Tapered Pant, + Shorts
- Two Open Back options: Strapless Bra-Friendly + Dramatically Low Back
- Two Bust Cup Options: B-Cup + DD-Cup
- Optional Short & Pant Cuff
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in fitting + adjustments
- Copyshop, Print at Home, AND Projector Files!
Level: 2- Confident Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30, UK 4-34, EU 30-60)
Linen, Crepe, Lawn, Silk Charmeuse, Voile, Double Gauze, Chambray, Boiled Wool (For Fall)
For Fabric Requirements, you can check all that info out HERE!
1 YD Lining Fabric, Twill Tape (Optional), Matching Thread
Sewing level: Confident Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-H)
Copy Shop A0 :
- A0 - 3 pages, Size Layers
Print at Home File (Letter + A4 Options) :
- Size A-H , 81 Pages, Size Layers
For size chart & finished garment Measurements, click HERE!
5% of every Olive Purchase will be donated to Fashion Revolution!
Current Olive Tutorials
Current Olive Pattern Hacks
Adding Inseam Pockets (Older Olive Pattern)