The Olive Jumpsuit is a beautiful bridge between the confident beginner and advanced beginner sewist. It is a casual jumpsuit that offers everyone the dream of wearing secret pajamas on the daily! The Olive is also a great transitional piece that can take you from season to season depending on your fabric and styling choices!
I am incorporating more patterns under a "Pay What You Can" pricing to help provide increased accessibility to my work. Please feel free to pay what you can based on your circumstances.
This Pattern has:
- Two Pocket Options: Inseam + Patch
- Three Pant Options: Wide Leg Pant, Tapered Pant, + Shorts
- Two Open Back options: Strapless Bra-Friendly + Dramatically Low Back
- Two Bust Cup Options: B-Cup + DD-Cup
- Optional Short & Pant Cuff
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in fitting + adjustments
- Copyshop, Print at Home, AND Projector Files!
Level: 2- Confident Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30, UK 4-34, EU 30-60)
Linen, Crepe, Lawn, Silk Charmeuse, Voile, Double Gauze, Chambray, Boiled Wool (For Fall)
For Fabric Requirements, you can check all that info out HERE!
1 YD Lining Fabric, Twill Tape (Optional), Matching Thread
Sewing level: Confident Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-H)
Copy Shop A0 :
- A0 - 3 pages, Size Layers
(I enjoy printing files this size at PDF Plotting if you are in the US and at Patternsy if you are outside the states)
Print at Home File (Letter + A4 Options) :
- Size A-H , 81 Pages, Size Layers
For size chart & finished garment Measurements, click HERE!
5% of every Olive Purchase will be donated to Fashion Revolution!
Current Olive Tutorials
Current Olive Pattern Hacks
Adding Inseam Pockets (Older Olive Pattern)
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.
Image with text
Pair text with an image
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or artist. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.