*This is a Digital Sewing Pattern, not a Physical Paper Pattern*
The Lavande was designed to be the perfect every day, year round wardrobe staple. Choose your favorite knitted fabric that makes you feel both comfortable and stylish.
The super great thing about undies patterns is that there really aren't that many steps needed to complete them, making them not only a perfect intro to knits project but also a wonderful palette cleansing one, too, easy to knock out in an afternoon!
This Pattern has:
- Two Views: High Waisted + Hip Hugger
- Comfortable curved gusset (perfect for transforming into period undies!)
- Three Elastic Insertion techniques (Fabric Binding, Picot Elastic, + Fold Over Elastic)
- Paperless Fabric Binding cutting guide
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in fitting + adjustments
Level: 2 - Confident Beginner to Intermediate
Size: A-J (US Size 0-34)
Any knit fabric with at least 40% stretch and great recovery (aka small percentage of spandex present).
Please note that if you happen to use a fabric that is outside of these fabric suggestions, the fit of the finished garment may be altered.
Fabric Binding OR Elastic (Stretch Lace, Picot, Fold Over), Matching Thread, Jersey/ Stretch/ Ballpoint Needle
Sewing level: Confident Beginner
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-J, US Size 0-34)
Copy Shop A0:
- Hip Hugger View - A0 - 1 page size A to J
- High Waisted View - A0 - 1 pages size A to J
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- Size A-H, 27 Pages, Size Layers
Current Lavande Tutorials
All physical goods are shipped based on the method you select at checkout. I try to ship an item no later than 2 days after purchase. I ship all items in either upcycled packaging or with Eco-Enclose mailers. You can read more about my efforts to keep shipping sustainableHERE.
If you have ordered a digital download, I am unable to offer you a refund. If you have ordered a physical item and that item has arrived to you damaged or has been lost in the mail, then I am able to refund you for the cost of your order. Simply contact me via email at email@example.com