MATHILDE WRAP DRESS + PEPLUM
*This is a Digital Sewing Pattern, not a Physical Paper Pattern*
The Mathilde Wrap is a simple and true wrap design! It has no complex closures and is made to comfortably wrap around the body and tie in the back.
The Mathilde was created to be your ultimate, go-to knit wrap dress! What is better than a comfy, yet put together outfit? This pattern easily could be your next favorite set of #SecretPajamas!
This Pattern has:
- Vintage Inspired French Darts
- Adjustable Fit
- Peplum, Knee Length, + Tea Length
- 3/4 Sleeve + Flutter Sleeve Options
- B-Cup & DD-Cup (For ALL sizes)
- Endless Mixing and matching opportunities
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in common fit + adjustments
Level: Confident Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30)
Any knit with at least 20% stretch in one direction. This could include:
Merino Wool, Textured Sweater Knit, Rib Knit, Fleece Jersey, Thermal Knit, Chunky French Terry, Linen Jersey, 100% Cotton Jersey, Rib Knit, Light French Terry, Burnout Jersey, Modal Blend Knit
Please note that if you happen to use a fabric that is outside of these fabric suggestions, the fit of the finished garment may be altered.
1" Single Fold Woven Bias Tape (Pre-made or Store Bought) , Matching Thread, Jersey/ Stretch/ Ballpoint Needle, Walking Foot (Optional), Clear Elastic/ Twill Tape/ Interfacing (Optional)
Sewing level: Confident Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-H, US Size 0-30)
Copy Shop A0:
- All Views, Sizes A - H, B + DD Cup - 3 Pages
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- All Views, Sizes A - H, 65 Pages, Size Layers