SANDRINE TANK + TEE
*This is a Digital Sewing Pattern, not a Physical Paper Pattern*
The Sandrine Tank is a really great pattern to whip out in between challenging projects, or as an introduction into working with knits. Designed to be a super quick sew (with fun little details!), Sandrine is a unique piece, sure to spice up your wardrobe.
The Sandrine Tank was designed to be a classic tank with a bit of a twist!! With a waist high slit and endless options to choose from, this tank will be one that you might find yourself reaching for again and again. Especially in the high heat of the summer!
This Pattern has:
- Vintage Inspired Arm Hole Darts
- Loose, Breezy Fit
- Short Tank + Long Tank Options
- Short Sleeve + Sleeveless Options
- B-Cup + DD-Cup Options (For ALL Sizes!)
- Multiple mix and match options
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in fitting + adjustments
Level: 2 - Confident Beginner
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30)
Any knit with at least 25% stretch in one direction. This could include:
Merino Wool, Textured Sweater Knit, Rib Knit, Fleece Jersey, Thermal Knit, Chunky French Terry, Linen Jersey, 100% Cotton Jersey, Rib Knit, Light French Terry, Burnout Jersey, Modal Blend Knit
Please note that if you happen to use a fabric that is outside of these fabric suggestions, the fit of the finished garment may be altered.
1/8 -1/4 YD (0.10 - 0.20 metres) Ribbing , Interfacing (Optional), Matching Thread, Jersey/ Stretch/ Ballpoint Needle, Clear Elastic/ Twill Tape (Optional)
Sewing level: Confident Beginner
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-H, US Size 0-30)
Copy Shop A0:
- Sleeved View, Sizes A - H, B + DD Cup - 2 Pages
- Sleeveless View, Sizes A - H, B + DD Cup - 2 Pages
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- Sleeved View, Sizes A - H, 37 Pages, Size Layers
- Sleeveless View, Sizes A-H, 35 Pages, Size Layers
Check out the Tester versions of the Sandrine HERE!
5% of every Sandrine Purchase will be donated to Advancing Justice Atlanta!
Current Sandrine Tutorials
Current Sandrine Pattern Hacks