NATHALIE BODYSUIT + TOP
*This is a Digital Sewing Pattern, not a Physical Paper Pattern*
The Nathalie Bodysuit and Top is the perfect introductory pattern into the wonderful world of knits. Designed to be a super quick sew (with fun little details!), Nathalie is the perfect addition to your current wardrobe.
The Nathalie Bodysuit was designed to be your go to pattern for adding a bit of flirty fun into your wardrobe.
This Pattern has:
- Scoop Back (low, but should cover most bras!)
- Optional Ruffle for Scoop Back
- Vintage Inspired Arm Hole Darts
- Figure Hugging Fit
- Top & Bodysuit Options
- Two Bodice Front Options: B-Cup & DD-Cup (For ALL sizes)
- Short & 3/4 Length Sleeve Options
- Two Crotch Options: Snap + Leotard
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in fitting + adjustments
Level: 2 - Confident Beginner
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30)
BODYSUIT: Any knit fabric with 50-100% stretch from left to right will work beautifully. There should also be at least 30% stretch from top to bottom when creating the bodysuit.
TOP: Any knit fabric with at least 50% stretch from left to right and 20% stretch from top to bottom.
Please note that if you happen to use a fabric that is outside of these fabric suggestions, the fit of the finished garment may be altered.
1/4" (0.6 cm) wide Elastic (Bodysuit Only) , Interfacing (Optional), Matching Thread, Jersey/ Stretch/ Ballpoint Needle, Snaps (Snap Crotch Bodysuit Option), Clear Elastic/ Twill Tape (Optional)
Sewing level: Confident Beginner
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-H, US Size 0-30)
Copy Shop A0:
- B-Cup - A0 - 2 pages size A to H
- DD- Cup - A0 - 2 pages size A t0 H
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- Size A-H, 49 Pages, Size Layers