CHANDLER TROUSER + SHORTS
*This is a Digital Sewing Pattern, not a Physical Paper Pattern*
The Chandler Trousers are the perfect pants for those just delving into the world of sewing trousers for themselves! It has a few bits that will expand your sewing knowledge, but with it’s easy elastic back waistband, fitting should be a breeze!
This Pattern has:
- Slash Pockets
- Four Pant Options: Darted Front Pant, Pleated Front Pant, Darted Front Shorts, & Pleated Front Shorts
- Comfy Elastic Back Waistband
- Faux Fly Option
- Optional Belt Loops & Cuffs
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in common fit + adjustments
Level: 3- Confident Beginner to Intermediate
Size: 1-16 (US Size 0-30)
Linen, Rayon Challis, Crepe, Lawn, Silk Charmeuse, Voile, Double Gauze, Chambray, Tropical Weight Wool (For Fall), Cotton Poplin, Silk Noil
For Fabric Requirements, you can check all that info out HERE!
1.5" Wide Elastic, Interfacing (Optional), Matching Thread
Sewing level: Advance Beginner to Intermediate
Size Groups: Two Size Groups (Size 1-8, US Size 0-14 ; Size 9-16, US Size 16-30)
Copy Shop A0 & 36"x 48":
- A0 - 2 pages size 1 to 8; 3 pages size 9 to 16
- 36" x 100" - 1 Page Size 1 to 8 ; 36" x100" & 24" x 36" size 9 to 16
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- Size 1-8 , 44 Pages, Size Layers
- Size 9-16, 57 Pages, Size Layers
For size chart & finished garment Measurements, click HERE!
5% of every Chandler Purchase will be donated to Re:loom!