THE "GREEN" DETAILS:
The Amelie Dress is an intermediate pattern meant to test your skills as a sewist! It has a few tricky bits, but for those brave enough to jump right in, you are sure to walk away with a stunning new dress!
The Amelie Dress was crafted to be your go-to summer dress with a few details
rarely seen in sewing patterns.
This Pattern has:
- A Button Back Design
- Two Skirt Options: Knee Length & Tea Length
- Two Open Back options: Bra-Friendly & Completely Open Back
- Can be made sleeveless or with sleeves
- Two Sleeve Options: Slender Bicep & Full Bicep
- Two Bodice Front Options: B-Cup & DD-Cup
Level: 4- Intermediate
Size: 1-16 (US Size 0-30)
The Amelie can be made in a variety of fabrics! For a drapey version, try fabrics such as chambray, silk noil, linen, cotton voile, or rayon challis. For a more structured look, opt for a canvas, quilter's cotton, or even try out some denim!
1/2" / 1.3 cm buttons (13 for knee length dress; 15 for tea length dress), 1/2 yard / meter interfacing, 1 yard/ meter lining fabric , Matching Thread
Sewing level: Intermediate
Size Groups: Two Size Groups (Size 1-8, US Size 0-14 ; Size 9-16, US Size 16-30)
Copy Shop A0 & 36"x 48":
- A0 - 2 pages size 1 to 8; 3 pages size 9 to 16
- 36" x 48" - 2 Pages per size group
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- Size 1-8 , 39 Pages, Size Layers
- Size 9-16, 47 Pages, Size Layers
5% of every Amelie Purchase will be donated to FabScrap!