Alright, we've accomplished some major things so far including prepping your pants AND attaching your pockets to both the left and right sides. I hope you tooted your own horn just a bit!
Today, we are going to be a bit more relaxed and focus on assembling the front pant. There are a few steps, but each is relatively simple!
12) With RST, pin your pant front crotch along the faux zip edge and the crotch curve.
13) Before you sew, we are going to mark our CF line as well as our 1/2” (1.3...
Welcome back! Are you excited to jump right in to sewing after having prepped your pants? I won't hold you back- let's get started!
8) With right sides together, attach your front pocket bag pieces to the pocket opening on the front pant legs.
9) Grade your seams to help reduce the bulk at the pocket edge.
*If you are working with the faux fly front pattern, please note that your pocket bag pieces will be different sizes...
I have loved every minute of prepping the Chandlers for the sewing world, and now that they have arrived, I am even MORE excited to be sewing them with you all!
For this sewalong, I'll be doing the following:
1) I am trying something a bit new and releasing all of the sewalong parts relatively close together- I am aiming to have them all live on the site over the course of one or two days. There is no rush to go through them all at once- I just wanted to have everything posted for any...